agv sport laguna gloves AGV Pista GP , AGV Pista GP Gran Premio Italia Helmet XS (53 / 54) ,agv k5 visor,timeless design agv helmets usa,super quality
Developed in collaboration with Valentino Rossi and other riders from the World Championship Series, the Pista GP sets new standards in terms of protection and ergonomics and is the benchmark for professional race helmets. The carbon fibre shell and the EPS internal components were optimised using FEM techniques to obtain an extremely high performance helmet in terms of size, light weight and protection.
The result is a helmet that is significantly superior than the limits set by ECE standards and that weighs just 1275 g* in MS size. The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the rider’s head. Thanks to its large rear spoiler, the Pista GP boasts first class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high speed stability.
Overall, the visor aperture is 9% bigger meaning a 15° improvement in vision which obviously enhances the active safety factor. The fit of the Pista GP was developed using “Human Engineering” whereby the design starts from the surfaces in contact with the wearer’s head. The inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped to match the contours of the rider’s head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch-free. The Lycra® and Shalimar® sanitised internal components are fully adjustable due to the fact that the position and depth of the crown pad can be modified as can the thickness of the cheek pads. The combination of these solutions, which are covered by three separate patents, make the Pista GP fit the different cranial shapes as never before (provide the Pista GP with an exceptional degree of adaptability)
- Outer shell made entirely of layered carbon fibre and available in 4 sizes
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes;
- Shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
- Designed to maximise comfort, ergonomics, safety and aerodynamics.
- Designed to minimise interference with racing suits and protective speed humps.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with large air ducts on the shell and vents which direct air to the rider’s head;
- Ventilation system optimised in wind tunnel and consisting of 4 front vents (3 at the front and 1 on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors;
- Air intakes with protective metal frames and meshes are in the “always open” position . Plastic covers are available for bad weather. Total surface area of air intakes is 193% larger than on the GP-Tech;
- Large rear spoiler optimised in a wind tunnel to maximise aerodynamic performance and ventilation, even at high speed. Spoiler designed to detach from the helmet in the event of an accident to increase passive safety.
Visor/ Visor Mechanism
- New visor mechanism in metal with swivel opening. Rapid visor release system requiring no tools and allowing the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds. Surface of the visor mechanism reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech;
- Can accept the safety system with external screws at the base of the mechanism which reduces the risk of the visor coming adrift in the event of an accident (with Race kit screws) Visor front micro-lock system that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident. Scratch resistant, anti-fog RACE visor (4 layers) with a wide viewing angle and 100% protection against UV rays. Comes ready for tear-offs and complete with sets of tear-off films. The visor meets Class 1 optical standards and is free from visual distortion with a thickness up to 3.3 mm for extra protection; The field of vision is 15° wider than on the GP-Tech and its main rivals and has been optimised for a rider lying over the tank. Overall field of vision increased by about 9% compared to the GP-Tech and the main rivals.
- Removable nose guard;
- Removable windproof chin strap protection;
- Fully removable and washable inner liners Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra® crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece moulded around the contours of the rider’s head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam. Option of personalising the fit of the crown pad. Can be customised at the area around the back of the neck with the insertion of a removable foam pad. Sanitised 3D Shalimar® cheek pads with differentiated density foam and integral neck roll for improved comfort and sound-proofing. Inner liners covered by three patents. The fit of the cheek pads can be personalised.
- Double D retention system.
Pista GP, Motorcycle Full Face Helmets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.